Statement of Faith
What We Believe
• The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He will personally return in power and glory.
• Salvation is the free gift of God. A person is saved by repenting to God of his sins and placing his faith in Jesus Christ as his personal Savior. A person is regenerated by the Holy Spirit. Salvation includes regeneration, sanctification, and glorification. God has only one plan of salvation for all people everywhere. No one can be saved apart from Jesus Christ.
• In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation. Heaven and hell are real places.
• In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.